To ensure that all guests may be comfortable, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations, we require that all guests acknowledge and agree to the following Etiquette Code and other policies. Failure to abide by the Code may result in you being asked to leave and your stay at Wise Pines ending earlier than you had planned. No refunds will be available in that event.
Etiquette Code Agreement:
1. Guest check-in begins at 2:00 p.m. on the first night of your stay. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. on the last day of your stay. Later check-outs may be available but are not guaranteed.
2. Though dogs are allowed at Wise Pines, there can be no more than five guest dogs on the premises at any time, on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Guest dogs must sleep indoors at night, in the same room as the guest. During the day, guest dogs must be in the fenced-in dog area, or on a leash with their owners, at all times. Guest dogs that are aggressive or bark excessively may be asked to leave, along with their owners. Guest dogs are allowed in specified rooms and beds.
4. All walking trails on the premises are clearly marked. Guests and guest dogs must stay on the trails, and not trespass on adjoining property.
5. Smoking and vaping of any kind is not permitted in rooms, treehouses, and common areas, or within 30 feet of any building.
6. Out of respect for our neighbors and other guests on the property, guests shall not, at any time, make any excessive, unnecessary, unreasonably loud noise, or any noise which disturbs the comfort or safety of others within the immediate vicinity.
7. In addition, quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. every day. Significant noise of any kind is not allowed during quiet hours.
8. Fireworks of any kind are prohibited at all times.
9. Guests may use the kitchen facilities, but only when a Wise Pines employee is present. Guests must comply with the health and safety regulations posted in the kitchen, and leave the kitchen clean when done. Guests are responsible for removing any food or drink stored in the kitchen prior to the end of their stay.
10. Guests must comply with all existing state and federal mandates with respect to COVID-19, with respect to vaccination, masking, social distancing, or other public health measures. Guests experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should inform management and isolate in their rooms until the end of their stay. In common areas, guests must comply with any posted rules regarding COVID-19.
11. Total capacity of Wise Pines at all times is sixteen guests, including attendees at workshops and events.
12. Enjoy our rustic property. However, be please be cautious as the property is uneven and has many hazards, including rocks, logs, slippery surfaces, forest debris, vegetative matter, and the like, that make walking and hiking hazardous. Swimming in the pond is prohibited.
13. Each guest assumes all risks of property damage and bodily injury associated with or inherent in the use of Wise Pines’ facilities. Each guest releases, holds harmless, and forever discharges Wise Pines, LLC, and its employees and agents, from any and all claims, liability, rights, or causes of action, that the guest may have now or in the future for any losses, injuries, or damages arising directly or indirectly arising from the guest’s stay at Wise Pines.
14. Any questions or complaints that may arise during your stay should be directed to Chelsey Seering at 802-369-9007 or another staff member on duty.
We are a small business and cancellations affect us largely. Because of that, it’s important for us to apply a cancellation policy.
If you cancel or shorten your stay 14 days or more before your arrival, we will refund your deposit, less the following fees per canceled night: $50 for the whole barn rental, $25 for a private room or treehouse rental, or $10 for a bunk rental. Any cancellations within 14 days are subject to no refunds.
All reservations made within 48 hours receive a full refund without a fee, so long as they are within 14 days of check-in.
Any guest that does not show up for their reservation is held responsible for full payment of their reservation.
A 9% Vermont Lodging Tax is applied to all reservations.
A credit card is kept on file for any incidentals.